The WIC program provides the following for participants:

  • Supplemental nutritious foods
  • Nutrition education and counseling at WIC clinics
  • Screening and referrals to other health and social services

To qualify you must be:

  • A pregnant woman or breastfeeding up to one year after giving birth
  • A new mother, up to six months after giving birth
  • A parent, guardian or caretaker who has an infant or child younger than 5 years of age.

Upon visiting the WIC clinic, please bring identification, proof of pregnancy, proof of income, proof of residency, and proof of birth (certificate or crib card) with you.

WIC clinic days are Tuesday through Thursday 7:30am-5pm. Walk in appointments may be seen on Wednesdays, Hours 8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm.

Any questions, you can call the WIC clinic 357-5371 ext. 104

  • It is an educational opportunity to help eligible WIC clients complete their nutrition education on-line in the convenience of their home.
  • On-line nutrition education can be completed on the individual own time; anywhere they access the Internet: home, work, library, etc.
  • Bring certificate of completion to WIC nutrition appointment or choose the option to e-mail to count for education credit.

The following link will take you to the website:

*This institution is an equal opportunity provider*